Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Top Footballing Wishes of 2010

First let me start off by wishing everyone a Happy New year. There are some interesting football occasions in 2010 from domestic titles to the big one, the World Cup in South Africa 2010. I thought I'd share my top 10 wishes when it comes to football in 2010:

10-Zamalek Get Relegated
9- Ahly wins the Egyptian League
8- Manchester United do not win any Silverware
7- AC Milan beat Manchester United and Chelsea beat Inter in the Champion's League
6- Arsenal win Premier League
5- AC Milan win Serie A
4- Angola Knock out Algeria in African Cup
3- Germany win the World Cup
2- Manuel Jose appointed New Coach of Egypt
1- Hassan Shehata Sacked after Egypt fail to make it out of the group stage of the African Cup!












Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...