Sunday, January 29, 2012

Southpaw Guide Begins Monday



After many requests to cover the subject of fighting as / against a southpaw, I am putting together the most comprehensive series on the subject available on the internet and indeed anywhere in print.

This first issue will be entitled "Advanced Basics" and will cover:

- The technique of hand fighting

- Stepping outside the lead foot

- Using rear side strikes.

While these are all pretty basic concepts I will be going into them in great depth, with gifs from Giorgio Petrosyan,Nick Diaz, Lyoto Machida, KJ Noons and Alistair Overeem. I will also be using the writings of Masahiko Tanaka and K. V. Gradapolov to illustrate points.

If that sounds like your sort of thing, make sure to be at www.fightsgoneby.com on Monday!

Cheers,
Jack Slack

Note: Kindly notice our new "donate" button. While all the content on this site at the moment is entirely free, I would appreciate any contributions from my fan base to cover the costs of my new .com domain and to make my writing life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...