Monday, June 11, 2012

Updates On My First Week Back

Hey everyone, it's been a bit more than a week that I've been back now, and the response I've received has been absolutely brilliant. I've got a lot of stuff in the works (almost too much!) and there will be tons of new stuff coming out. I haven't forgotten about the Southpaw Guide part 3, but am writing pieces for Bloody Elbow at an incredible rate.

The number of book sales and emails I have received suggests that people want to see more in depth analysis of fights and martial arts principles, but have simply never had the chance. Everyone who visits regularly has already supported me an enormous amount, but if you could share me with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or over email I would be enormously grateful!

I have lots of fighter analyses coming up, as always, and they'll be out so soon it doesn't seem worth giving a preview of what's to come for Bloody Elbow.

My second book is also coming along excellently and I am currently writing sections on how to build my suggested jabbing tactics into functional and effective combinations (or set-ups, a term I prefer). I have received a great many emails on this subject and I hope that I do it justice!

Will keep you all updated and thanks again for your support!

Cheers,
Jack Slack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...