Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Predictions, Looking Back


Last month I decided to predict the remaining Teams to qualify for the World Cup in South Africa with some mixed results. Here is a look of how I did

AFRICA

Manga's Prediction: Cameroon, Gabon, Togo
Actual: Cameroon, Gabon, Togo

Prediction: Tunisia, Nigeria, Mozambique
Actual: Nigeria, Tunisia, Mozambique

Prediction: Algeria, Egypt, Zambia
Actual: Algeria, Egypt, Zambia

Manga got just 1 incorrect answer. It seems I know my continent and sadly my country well. Cameroon duly delivered while Tunisia threw away qualification. Egypt like I had said could not beat Algeria twice.


EUROPE


Manga's Prediction: France , Bosnia-Herzegovina, Ukraine, Russia
Actual: France, Portugal, Greece, Slovenia


Manga got just 1 prediction correct and that was because Henry used his hand. Bosnia was always going to be a long shot and Ukraine vs Greece was too close. The real shocker has to be Russia not qualifying.


THE AMERICAS

Manga's Prediction: Uruguay
Actual: Uruguay


On paper this was much easier than it actually turned out to be with Uruguay edging it 2-1 on aggregate.


Overall I manged 10 out of 14 predictions correct. Not bad I would think. Next time have faith in Manga, or not if you are from Europe:


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...