Saturday, May 5, 2012

Jack Slack hits Kindle!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that I'm moving on to the Kindle platform!

I will be serializing Advanced Striking in three parts (mainly due to file size issues); Advanced Boxing Tactics, Advanced Kickboxing Tactics, and Advanced MMA Striking Tactics.

The full Advanced Striking PDF will still be available through FightsGoneBy.com and will be cheaper than purchasing all three Kindle books, because I am extremely grateful to everyone who views my blog.

This heads up was also a way of making sure that no-one who has bought Advanced Striking buys my kindle books thinking that it will be new content. It is all formatted for the kindle, and if you enjoy Advanced Striking and would like to read it on the go (say... at the gym?) it may be worth downloading on Kindle, but I wouldn't want to mislead any of my readers!

Still technically on hiatus but excited to get these up on Amazon!

Cheers,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...