Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Enormous Thanks & Future Plans

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to thank all of you for your amazing support with my book so far. I have sold more copies in the last 3 days than I thought I could in total! What's more, the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and constructive, and those giving it vary from fans of the sport, to striking hobbyists, to professional coaches!

If you haven't picked it up yet and would like to, don't worry, it's still on the introductory price of just £10 until the end of the month, so you can wait until pay day. At the end of the month I will also have it available on Ibooks and Amazon.com for the Kindle.

After that we have the possibility of an app for the iphone in the works and a couple more books in the planning stages. Aside from my Guide to Angles in Striking, we are also looking at the possibility of writing a pair of books on Karate, one on competitive kumite, and another on adapting karate techniques and strategies to combat sports as Lyoto Machida, Stephen Thompson and Andy Hug all have done. And all that without even mentioning the prospect of volume 2 of Advanced Striking! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...