Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Clean

Hey everyone,

My site is like my room at home and my notebooks; containing some useful stuff but a bit of a mess to navigate. Today I have endeavored to tidy it up a bit. My blog posts can still be simply navigated through the buttons on the right, and my more important pieces have been maintained under the tabs "Techniques" and "Concepts".

You will notice that I have removed the other tabs from my menu bar, though "Contact Jack" still remains. I love hearing from fans, people with questions, guys who agree or disagree, and of course any publications seeking some insight!

A final tab has been added, in anticipation of my upcoming ebook. The "Books" tab is, quite obviously, where I will be selling my first book until it has earned enough to reinvest in reformatting the book to Kindle and Itunes. As my readers here have always been so encouraging and helpful to me over the short time I have been writing, I intend to make the ebook cheaper to purchase directly through Fights Gone By than through Amazon or Itunes.

We're not far off of the big launch now, can't give an official date yet, but within a fortnight everything should be ready to release the first edition. Once again I want to express my thanks to everyone who has read my pieces over the past couple of months, and can assure you that I will continue to put out articles here, at Head Kick Legend and at Bloody Elbow even if the book is an unexpectedly massive success!

Cheers,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...