Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Semi Hiatus

Hey everyone,

The support for my book continues to overwhelm me, and I am currently in search of a publisher for a revised print copy. The support for my blog and my work at BloodyElbow is equally brilliant, and I once again extend my massive thanks to everyone who keeps up with my work.

I am sorry to announce that I will be taking a brief semi-hiatus over the coming weeks, due to some important deadlines. I say semi-hiatus because I am sure that I will pop on to the site to link some interesting fights that I've ended up watching as a form of procrastination, but I will be attempting to resist the urge to write new articles for a few weeks.

I hope you all keep coming back to check up on me and my work, as I said I'll probably put up some small posts fairly regularly, and to the existing pages on techniques and concepts. If you have purchased Advanced Striking please know that I would love to hear any feedback anyone can give me if you find time. Also, as I have no means of advertising, I always appreciate word of mouth to your colleagues, friends and training partners.

Cheers,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...